This information was reviewed today in class. For any students that were absent, PLEASE look over the following carefully and contact me with questions.
Upcoming Due Dates & Deadlines:
- Today’s assignment – TP-CASTT (2 poems) – due at end of class or when we come back
- House poem (assigned Wednesday, January 10) – due January 16 – if you were absent, I will explain how to do this when you get back. It’s a little complex
- Next plot test – January 18th (I will post study guides in classroom)
- 3rd set of dialectical journals – January 22nd
- MWDS and SOAPSTone – due January 25th
Some other things we discussed in class today:
- MWDS and SOAPSTone templates are available on Google Classroom. I’ve reposted those to bump them to the top.
- We will re-evaluate our schedule after we come back next week and potentially revise the dates for the dystopian novel essay. I want to see where we are progress-wise on other things and be sure that we have enough time to handle things properly. If you would like to go ahead and start drafting, you certainly can. The worksheets we used last trimester are available on Google Classroom today.
- I will post blank dialectical journals and sample dialectical journals in Google Classroom for those of you who are confused or need extra copies.
EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITY! Go to the linked website and record a 90-second (or less) video of yourself answering the question. This is COMPLETELY FOR EXTRA CREDIT.