This is our last full week of instruction before final exams. As a result, it’s very important that everyone stay on top of all assignments and complete work in a timely manner. Also, if you need to retake a grammar assessment, you will need to do so before the end of the trimester, as I will not be able to put in retake grades after the trimester ends.
In Pre-AP English This Week:
- Monday – Dialectical Journals & Essay Rough Drafts DUE – Reading & discussing poetry. *Grammar study guide will be given*
- Tuesday – Class will meet in the computer lab. You have the entire class period to work on your presentation, your MWDS, or any other items you need time to complete.
- Wednesday – Grammar Exam #3 – CHROMEBOOKS TO WORK
- Thursday – Visual Text Interpretation – CHROMEBOOKS TO WORK
- Friday – Vocabulary Quiz; MWDS and SOAPSTone due.
Vocabulary this week: https://quizlet.com/_3wv3lm
In Class This Week (REGULAR):
We will be reading Lord of the Flies all week, reading and discussing the novel. Hopefully, we will read chapters 4 – 9 this week, with our regular quiz on Friday.