Do you have a Kindle or Fire tablet? No Kindle, but you have a SMARTPHONE and an AMAZON account? You can send yourself a FREE PDF copy of the book to have a digital copy on hand. Here are some tips for you:
For those with a Kindle (using your COMPUTER):
- Go to www.amazon.com.
- Click on your account (Account & Lists) and go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
- Click on Your Devices.
- There will be a list of all of the devices that you have linked to Amazon. Click the box next to any device to see its details. Included in that set of details is your Kindle email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Send an email with the PDF file attached to your Kindle email address.
For those with a Kindle (using your KINDLE):
- Go into the SETTINGS area on your Kindle.
- On my Kindle Fire, I click “settings” and then “my account”.
- My Kindle address is shown there (again, email@example.com).
- Send an email with the PDF file attached to that email address.
Have Smartphone, No Kindle:
- Go to your app store on your smartphone and download the free Kindle app.
- Open the app (it will walk you through linking to your Amazon account).
- Click on “settings”. Your send-to-Kindle email address will be shown there.
- Send an email with the PDF file attached.
And voila! You’re done–a free PDF file of your novel. Need one to download? Here you go: https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/112/eastofeden.pdf