What an incredibly long first day it has been. I’m sure the students are all exhausted. We have a lot of things on our plate over the next few weeks. Here’s a quick overview.
- Monday – ACT Coach lessons 9 & 10; time to work on dialectical journals
- Tuesday – ACT Coach lessons 11 & 12; time to work on journals. Journals for phase 3 are due TODAY.
- Wednesday – ACT Coach lessons 13 & 14; time to work on journals.
- Thursday – Operation Preparation (AM classes). PM classes – you will be doing the ACT coach lesson that you missed the Thursday before spring break (due to inclement weather)
- Friday – Vocabulary Quiz 26; Phase Four Quiz
NEXT WEEK & BEYOND:
- April 20 – Olympic Field Day
- April 26 – English II EOC Exam
- May 1 – AP Environmental Science exam
- May 3 – Algebra II EOC Exam
- May 6 – PROM
- May 9 – On Demand Writing Exam (State assessment)
- May 10 – Baccalaureate at 7:00 PM
- May 11 – AP World History Exam
- May 17 – Graduation